What are we looking for
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic technician to join our established company, working in a challenging and diverse role. Our skilled engineers provide mobile delivery of both planned and reactive FM maintenance services across a wide variety of clients and industries.
Your role (should you be successful) would be a Mobile Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer, you will undertake the maintenance and repair of air conditioning equipment including service, maintenance and repair of split AC systems, VRV/VRF systems and heat pumps, You may also be required to work on wide range refrigeration equipment such as cold rooms, cabinets / multidecks and ice machines. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of manufacturer’s plant ie, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, LG, Samsung with the understanding of installations and bespoke manufacturer fault finding procedures, notwithstanding that being able to communicate with manufacturer’s technical support. You will be expected to complete all work-related statutory and business required documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work. All repairs completed to achieve the highest level of service for the client, answering queries, reporting any defects and keeping them informed of site activities at the time of each and any attendance.
We are looking for individuals with –
- Experience in Maintenance and Reactive works
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. FGAS, time served apprenticeship, C&G Level 3 / NVQ or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, systems i.e. Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working etc.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Standby Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a handheld computer device (PDAs).
- You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and solutions focussed with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.